SCHWIND AMARIS 500E
With its 500 Hz repetition rate and 5D eye tracking, the SCHWIND AMARIS 500E is a fast, efficient and precise eye laser system for refractive and therapeutic corneal surgery.
The very fine 0.54 mm laser spot it shares with all SCHWIND AMARIS lasers enhances the precision and smooth corneal modelling of this device. It offers all of this in a compact, space-saving package.
The SCHWIND AMARIS 500E can be used with all standard laser treatment methods, including SCHWIND’s touch-free SmartSurfACE with its faster healing and faster vision recovery than with traditional surface treatments. With SCHWIND CAM treatment planning, the AMARIS product family covers a uniquely broad range of applications.
AMARIS 500 E Technical Features
- 500 Hz pulse rate
- Automatic Fluence Level Adjustment (AFLA)
- 0.54 mm spot size, Super-Gaussian spot profile (FWHM)
- 1,050 Hz eye tracking
- Active 5D eye tracking
- Intelligent Thermal Effect Control (ITEC)
- Treatment planning with the SCHWIND CAM software
- TransPRK - "No-Touch" treatment
- High resolution online pachymetry *
- CXL-365 vario system for corneal collagen cross-linking *
- Innovative particle aspiration system
- Diagnostic slit lamp *
- Swivelling laser arm and patient bed
* These parts are optional